- This event has passed.
GEOANALYTICS: DERIVING MEANINGFUL INSIGHTS FROM GEOSPATIAL DATA
June 22, 13:00 - 17:00 UTC+1
Having huge volumes of data is great, but the real issue is to derive meaning from the data. Two top Irish geospatial academics, Prof Chris Brunsdon and Dr Martin Charlton, will give presentations at the IRLOGI webinar to be held on 22 June.
They will deal with the following matters:
• What is ‘geoanalytics’
• Deriving meaningful insights … what does this mean?
• Data challenges and opportunities
• Types of geoanalytics, ranging from traditional statistical approaches to AI/machine learning
• What types of geoanalytics are suitable for deriving what types of meaningful insights
• Some examples of the use of different types of Geoanalytics
• Some likely trends in Geoanalytics over the coming years.