- This event has passed.
Copernicus Training and Information Session (MT)
June 26, 2017, 08:30 - June 27, 2017, 12:30 UTC+1
The event aims to promote awareness of the many uses of Copernicus data and information, while providing the opportunity for hands on demonstrations and basic training as well as networking and information sharing regarding:
- Access to Copernicus data and information;
- Access to Copernicus services (Marine Environment Monitoring, Land Monitoring, Emergency Management…);
- Use of Copernicus for GI professionals, public authorities, entrepreneurs, etc.;
- SWEA, the new Swedish Satellite Data Tool;
- Swedish National Earth observation Activities.
The Copernicus Training and Information Session targets both Copernicus “intermediate” end users (technical) and end user communities (non-technical). For more information, please refer to the Agenda.