GIS Utility Infrastructures supporting Digital Society
EUROGI Members Meeting, 7 December 2017
An event supported by IGN (Institut national de l’information géographique et forestière), the French Mapping Agency (IGN)
Date: 7 December 2017, 09:00 – 16:30 hrs
Location: SAINT-MANDÉ (neighbouring municipality of PARIS), IGN’s headquarter, France
EUROGI, European Umbrella organisation for Geographic Information, organizes a one day conference in cooperation with AFIGEO, named “GIS utility infrastructures supporting digital society”, during its Members Meeting the 7th of December 2017.
As a matter of fact, “GIS utility infrastructure” is an issue EUROGI seized since 2014 when it took part of UPSIDEDOWN European project. In order to ease the understanding of this field and feed members’ thoughts, EUROGI decided to focus its Members Meeting on that topic with the following schedule.
State of play in France:
- 9h00 – 9h15: Opening (Jean Marie SEÏTE, AFIGEO & Daniel BURSAUX, IGN & Henning STEN HANSEN, EUROGI),
- 9h15 – 9h45: Setting the French utility scene & Regulatory background (Denis ROYNETTE, DT-DICT Observatory),
- 9h45 – 10h15: The excavation statement single portal (Thierry MARBACH, INERIS),
- 10h15 – 10h45: The utility public service delegation or concession agreements framework (Speaker to be defined, FNCCR),
10h45 – 11h00: Coffee break.
- 11h00 – 11h30: A gas network operator point of view (Pierre N’GUYEN TRONG, ENGIE),
- 11h30 – 12h00: Local authority point of view (Cédric SEIGNEURET, GÉOVENDÉE),
- 12h00 – 12h30: Perspectives & expectations in France (Dominique CAILLAUD, ex AFIGEO & CNIG).
12h30 – 14h00: Lunch time.
Best practices in Europe, and research in France:
- 14h00 – 14h15: European Union supporting utility spatial data infrastructures (European Commission to be confirmed),
- 14h15 – 14h45: Overview of the KLIC-service in the Netherlands, Extending the data model INSPIRE UN from a business point of view, New legislation about KLIC and Implementation Act INSPIRE (Ad VAN HOUTUM, Dutch KADASTER),
- 14h45 – 15h15: Utility networks services in Flanders (Jef DAEMS, AGIV),
- 15h15 – 15h45: State of play on utility standardization in OGC (Bart DE LATHOUWER, OGC),
- 15h45 – 16h15: Cutting edge innovation, mobile mapping, aerial and overland data consistency, compliancy with French rules, Ortho-imagery with mobile mapping & FP7 IQMULUS project, automatic street model & FUI TERRAMOBILITA project (Nicolas PAPARODITIS, IGN),
- 16h15 – 16h30: Wrap-up: expectations & perspectives at a European level (Henning STEN HANSEN, EUROGI).