Geospatial & Digital Transformation key for Industrial Revolution 4.0 and Society
EUROGI Members Meeting
An event supported by AMFM GIS ITALIA
Date: April 26th 2018
Location: Fisciano, Universita d Salerno, Dipartimento di Informatica
EUROGI, European Umbrella organisation for Geographic Information, organize a one day semnar in cooperation with AMFFM GIS ITALIA, named “Geospatial & Digital Transformation key for Industrial Revolution 4.0 and Society”, during its Members Meeting on the April 26th 2018.
As a matter of fact, “GIS utility infrastructure” is an issue EUROGI seized since 2014 when it took part of UPSIDEDOWN European project. In order to ease the understanding of this field and feed members’ thoughts, EUROGI decided to focus its Members Meeting on that topic with the following schedule.
09:30 – 09:45 Opening: Monica Sebillo AMFM GIS, Henning Sten Hansen EUROGI
09:45 – 13:00 State of play in Italy:
- Daniela Intravaia, AgID: Ufficio Coordinamento attività internazionali
- Carlo Maria Medaglia, CNITA: Consulta Nazionale per l’Informazione Territoriale e Ambientale
- Francesco Di Pede and Gianluigi Salvucci, ISTAT: Direzione centrale per le statistiche ambientali e territoriali.“National Archives of Civic Numbers for Urban Roads (ANNCSU) – An infrastructure for Italy”
- Michele Munafò, Istituto Superiore per la Protezione e la Ricerca Ambientale, ISPRA: Land Monitoring Activities of the Italian National System for Environmental Protection
- Beniamino Murgante, Università degli Studi della Basilicata: Spatial Information in supporting environmental planning and disaster management
11:15 – 11:30: Coffee break.
- Michele Ieradi, Solutions Director, Esri Italia: GIS and Digital Trasformation in the Utility Industry
- Valerio Zunino, CEO Studio Sit srl: Running up that hill. The walking survey of Italian house numbers
- Alessandro Mantelli, Head of IoT, Industry 4.0, Mobile, GIS & Architecture, AlmavivA S.p.A: Spatial Thinking in Industry 4.0 and IoT solutions
- Massimo Zotti, Planetek Italia: Big data from Space for the Digital Government: monitoring indicators for the a sustainable development
13:00 – 14:30 Lunch time.
14:30 – 16:00 Best practices in Europe:
- Bruce McCormack, IRLOGI: eGovernment and Location
- Maris Kuzmins, JSC Latvia’s State Forests (LATGIS): Digital Geospatial Public Services in Latvia – Challenges and Solutions by Latvian GIS association and its Members
16:00 – 16:15 Coffee break.
16:15 – 16:30 Conclusions:
- Wrap-up: expectations & perspectives at a European level (Henning STEN HANSEN, EUROGI).