GIS Utility Infrastructures supporting Digital Society
EUROGI Members Meeting, 7 December 2017
An event supported by IGN (Institut national de l’information géographique et forestière), the French Mapping Agency (IGN)
Date: 7 December 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 hrs
Location: SAINT-MANDÉ (neighbouring municipality of PARIS), IGN’s headquarter, France
EUROGI, European Umbrella organisation for Geographic Information, organized a one day conference in cooperation with AFIGEO, named “GIS utility infrastructures supporting digital society”, during its Members Meeting the 7th of December 2017.
State of play in France:
- 9h00 – 9h15: Opening (Jean Marie SEÏTE, AFIGEO & Daniel BURSAUX, IGN & Henning STEN HANSEN, EUROGI),
- 9h15 – 9h45: Setting the French utility scene & Regulatory background (Patrick PENSIVY, French Gas Association AFG)
- 9h45 – 10h15: The excavation statement single portal (Thierry MARBACH, INERIS),
- 10h15 – 10h45: The vision of a local authorities’ federation managing utility public services (Eric TOURON, Maine-et-Loire energy intercommunal association vice-president, Distré mayor and Pays de la Loire regional advisor, FNCCR),
10h45 – 11h00: Coffee break
- 11h00 – 11h30: A gas network operator point of view (Pierre N’GUYEN TRONG, GRDF),
- 11h30 – 12h00: Local authority point of view (Cédric SEIGNEURET, GÉOVENDÉE),
- 12h00 – 12h30: Perspectives & expectations in France (Dominique CAILLAUD, CNIG).
12h30 – 14h00: Lunch time
Best practices in Europe, and research in France:
- 14h00 – 14h15: European Union supporting utility spatial data infrastructures (European Commission to be confirmed),
- 14h15 – 14h45: Overview of the KLIC-service in the Netherlands, Extending the data model INSPIRE UN from a business point of view, New legislation about KLIC and Implementation Act INSPIRE (Ad VAN HOUTUM, Dutch KADASTER),
- 14h45 – 15h15: Utility networks services in Flanders (Jef DAEMS, AGIV),
- 15h15 – 15h45: Complexity of utility infrastructure from an interest, governance, regulation and policy perspective (Carsten RÖNSDORF, ORDNANCE SURVEY).
- 15h45 – 16h15: State of play on utility standardization in OGC ( Ingo SIMONIS, OGC),
- 16h15 – 16h45: Cutting edge innovation, mobile mapping, aerial and overland data consistency, compliancy with French rules, Ortho-imagery with mobile mapping & FP7 IQMULUS project, automatic street model & FUI TERRAMOBILITA project (Nicolas PAPARODITIS, IGN),
- 16h45 – 17h00: Wrap-up: expectations & perspectives at a European level (Henning STEN HANSEN, EUROGI).
Programme is available also in PDF format: