Geospatial & Digital Transformation key for Industrial Revolution 4.0 and Society
EUROGI Members Meeting
An event supported by AMFM GIS ITALIA
Date: April 26th 2018
Location: Fisciano, Universita d Salerno, Dipartimento di Informatica
EUROGI, European Umbrella organisation for Geographic Information, organisea a one day semnar in cooperation with AMFFM GIS ITALIA, named “Geospatial & Digital Transformation key for Industrial Revolution 4.0 and Society”, during its Members Meeting on the April 26th 2018.
Here is a summary of the event.
09:30 – 09:45 Opening: Monica Sebillo AMFM GIS, Henning Sten Hansen EUROGI
09:45 – 13:00 State of play in Italy:
- Daniela Intravaia, AgID: Ufficio Coordinamento attività internazionali
- Carlo Maria Medaglia, CNITA: Consulta Nazionale per l’Informazione Territoriale e Ambientale
- Francesco Di Pede and Gianluigi Salvucci, ISTAT: Direzione centrale per le statistiche ambientali e territoriali.“National Archives of Civic Numbers for Urban Roads (ANNCSU) – An infrastructure for Italy”
- Michele Munafò, Istituto Superiore per la Protezione e la Ricerca Ambientale, ISPRA: Land Monitoring Activities of the Italian National System for Environmental Protection
- Beniamino Murgante, Università degli Studi della Basilicata: Spatial Information in supporting environmental planning and disaster management
11:15 – 11:30: Coffee break.
- Michele Ieradi, Solutions Director, Esri Italia: GIS and Digital Trasformation in the Utility Industry
- Valerio Zunino, CEO Studio Sit srl: Running up that hill. The walking survey of Italian house numbers
- Alessandro Mantelli, Head of IoT, Industry 4.0, Mobile, GIS & Architecture, AlmavivA S.p.A: Spatial Thinking in Industry 4.0 and IoT solutions
- Massimo Zotti, Planetek Italia: Big data from Space for the Digital Government: monitoring indicators for the a sustainable development
13:00 – 14:30 Lunch time.
14:30 – 16:00 Best practices in Europe:
- Bruce McCormack, IRLOGI: eGovernment and Location
- Maris Kuzmins, JSC Latvia’s State Forests (LATGIS): Digital Geospatial Public Services in Latvia – Challenges and Solutions by Latvian GIS association and its Members
16:00 – 16:15 Coffee break.
16:15 – 16:30 Conclusions:
- Wrap-up: expectations & perspectives at a European level (Henning STEN HANSEN, EUROGI).